Follow the steps below to upload your .xml feed for Google Ads in Bannerwise. This article covers exclusively the Retail business type.
Read this article if you want to upload a feed for the following Business types: Custom, Education, Flight, Hotel, Rental, Jobs, Local deals, Real estate property and Travel.
Let's start uploading your feed!
- Click on “Configurations'' in the top right corner of the hub.
- Click on “Dynamic”.
- Click on “Add feed” button.
- Enter a feed name and select "Google Ads" as network.
- Click on “Add feed”
- Select “Retail” as feed type in the dropdown.
- Select the client or label that you will be using this feed for.
- Paste your .XML URL into the provided field and click on “Add Feed”.
If your feed is in the correct format and you have selected the correct type, you can proceed to map the feed content. Read this article to know how to do this.
If you get an error while uploading the feed, it might mean that the specifications of your feed don't match the selected feed type. In this case, take look at our article covering supported business types and feeds.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.