After you add your Google Adwords feed (CSV or XML) to Bannerwise, you need be to map the reference of your feed to the corresponding elements you would like them to represent. If you haven't uploaded a Google Adwords feed to Bannerwise already, you can read the following articles:
- How to upload a dynamic .XML feed for Google Ads in Bannerwise?
- How to upload your .CSV Google Ads feed in Bannerwise?
Each reference has to be labeled as an "element type" or marked as “Do not import”.
Each reference can either be an image, text, logo, button, or a click area. You can only select one element type per reference so take your time when mapping your feed.
By doing this, you mark what kind of element the reference will turn into when you use it in Bannerwise. For example: when you map a reference as a text element, you can only use Bannerwise text elements for this reference.
For each feed type, Google has strict guidelines about what attributes can be used as references in your banner design. To learn more about what attributes are supported for your Google business types, check out this article.
Change the feed attribute mapping
If you have made a mistake naming your feeds or assigning feed attributes when you mapped your feed, it is possible to edit the feed. Below, you have the steps to edit the mapping of a feed:
- From the hub click on "Configurations" and click on "Dynamic".
- Click on "Edit" in the feed you want to modify. displayed in the modal.
- Click on "Change mapping" to edit the mapped feed attributes to the desired element types.
- When you are finished with the changes, click on "Done" and click on "Save changes".
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.