Follow the steps below to upload your .csv feed for Google Ads in Bannerwise.
This article covers the following Business types: Custom, Education, Flight, Hotel, Rental, Jobs, Local deals, Real estate property, and Travel.
If you want to upload a feed for Retail business type, read this article.
- Click on “Configurations'' in the top right corner of the hub.
- Click on “Dynamic”.
- Click on “Add feed” button.
- Enter a feed name and select "Google Ads" as network.
- Click on “Add feed”
- Select the correct "feed type" (Custom, Education, Flight, Hotel, Rental, Jobs, Local deals, Real estate property, and Travel) that corresponds to the .CSV feed you are planning to upload.
- Select the client or label that you will be using this feed for.
- Click on “Add .CSV” and choose the feed you want to work with.
- Once the feed is uploaded, click on "Add feed".
If your feed is in the correct format and you have selected the correct type, you can proceed to map the feed content. Read this article to know how to map your feed.
If you get an error while uploading the feed, it might mean that the specifications of your feed don't match the selected feed type. In this case, take look at our article covering supported business types and feeds.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.