With Bannerwise, you can upload dynamic feeds to build banners for Adform. Make sure you stick to their specifications. This article explains how to upload your dynamic Adform feed and some other specific things required to achieve your goal!
Check that your feed is good to go.
Check the specs of your feed. Here are some quick tips, but make sure you check the specs Adform provides as well!
- Verify that it is an XML feed.
- At this moment Bannerwise only supports a specific feed structure for AdForm. Check if the structure of the feed is products > product. See an example of the Adform feed structure here. For example: XML feeds that are based on the structure of Google Retail feeds are not accepted.
- Check if all external sources, like images and URLs have HTTPS in front of them, if you do not intend on using them for direct campaign.
Upload your feed in Bannerwise.
- Click on “Configurations'' in the top right corner of the hub.
- Click on “Dynamic”
- Click on “Add feed” button
- Enter a feed name and select "AdForm" as the network you want to use the feed for.
- Click on “Add feed”.
- Enter your XML feed url, Client and Template ID.
- Click on "Add feed".
You can get the Client and Template ID when you upload your feed in Adform.
- In the tab "Banners" click on "Creative optimization".
- Choose "Dynamic ads" from the dropdown.
Once you upload the feed, is time to map it. Read this article to know all about it.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.