If you want to optimize workflows and have less manual work to do, you have the possibility to directly “upload” your ads and push them to the right campaign in your selected advertising network. At this moment, we support integrations with the following networks: Google Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Adform and Platform161.
To start pushing your ads you first have to authenticate the network’s API. Make sure that you connect with the right credentials, only then you will have access to your campaigns.
Please follow the steps below to know how to push your ads:
- Click on “manage” and on “Ads” to see the full list of ads you have created.
- Click on "publish" on the the ad set you want to publish.
- Click on "push" to be able to directly push your ads.
Each network has it's own specifications and steps. In order to continue with pushing your ads directly, you need to create the API connection between Bannerwise and the network. Please choose one of the articles below, based on the API integration you want to use:
Once the connection has successfully been done, you can follow the last steps in the articles below to publish your ads in your campaign:
- How to push ads directly to Google Ads?
- How to push ads directly to Google Campaign Manager?
- How to push ads directly to AdForm?
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.