If you haven't connected your account to Facebook yet, please follow this article to be able to continue.
Follow the steps below to push your first ads:
- In the hub, click on “Manage” and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- Select "Facebook" as a network and click on "Continue".
- Click "Push" from the options that show.
- Select a "File type" from the first dropdown menu.
Note that at this moment, the ads that can be pushed are "single image" or "video ads" and therefore, the file types supported are PNG, MP4, and Animated GIF.
- Select now the "Ad Account", "Promoted page", "Campaign" and "Ad Set" you want your ads to be pushed to.
- Select the sizes you want and click on "Push".
Note that the sizes that can be pushed are the following ones: 1080x1080, 1200x628, 1280x720 and 400x600
That's it! You now know how to push ads directly to your Facebook Business account. Once the push is done, log in your Facebook Business account and verify that your ads are created.
Note that this integration has a cost of 49,00€ per month. The API will be active from the purchase date until the renewal date of your plan and will automatically renew.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If you want to know more about this feature, you can send all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org We'll be ready to help you!