With Bannerwise it is possible to push ads to Google Ads and Campaign Manager using the Google integration API. Below, you can find the requirements and steps needed to set it up. Thanks to this integration it's possible to push and publish ads directly, no more ad exports are needed, which means less work and saving time.
You will be able to use Campaign Manager connection to publish in DV360 and Google Studio networks too, however, it is not possible to publish dynamic ads.
Make sure that your Google Account is associated with the right Google Ads or Campaign Manager Account. If you are not completely sure about it, reach out in the chat.
Follow the steps below to to set up your API integration:
- Click on "Configuration" in the top right corner of the hub and click on "Integrations" in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the toggle in the connection you want to create: Google Ads or Campaign Manager.
- Accept to the terms and conditions and select "Continue".
- Click on "Connect".
- Select the account associated with Google Ads or Campaign Manager.
- In the popup that will shows, allow Bannerwise APP for your Google Account.
Great! The connection is ready and it is time to push your ads directly! Please click on one of the articles below for the last steps:
Note that this integration has a cost of 49,00€ per month. The API will be active from the purchase date until the renew date of your plan and will automatically renew.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If you want to know more about this feature, you can send all your questions to email@example.com We'll be ready to help you!