There are different options of publishing your ads. This roughly depends on the type of ad you have created, but also depends on your personal preferences. The publishing options we offer are:
- Downloading your ads: You can decide to download your ads, so you can independently upload them to the selected network you’re using.
- Pushing your ads directly to an advertising network or DSP: To create a more optimized workflow for you and your team members, you have the possibility to directly “upload” your ads and push them to the right campaign.
- Generating third-party tags: You can also use third-party tags (3PAS) to deliver your ads. Basically third-party tags are small pieces of code that load in an ad that is stored on an ad server. By using third-party tags you don’t have to download and upload the physical zip files.
Find below the steps to publish your ads:
- Click on "Manage" in the hub and select "Ads" to see the full list of ads you have created.
- Click on “publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish:
- Click on the network you want to publish you ads with, and pick a publishing option:
Make sure your ads work in all available networks. Therefore we generally follow the standard specifications of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
The most important specs are:
- 150KB maximum file size.
- 30 seconds maximum duration.
- 3x maximum loop.
When you choose to host your ads with Bannerwise and you generate third-party tags, you are able to publish ads that exceed the 150KB file size limit. However, we do not recommend this, due to performance reasons such as loading time.
You are ready to continue with the next step! Please select one of the articles below, based on the method you want to publish your ads with:
- How to push ads directly to your campaign?
- How to export your ads as third-party tags?
- How to download your ads?
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.