In Bannerwise it is possible to give different roles to users:
Each role has its own set of permissions. You can find below a list with the permissions and the role needed:
- Create ads: Can create and edit ads in the all view. (roles: admin, designer)
- Build ads: Can build and edit ads in the single view. (roles: admin, designer)
- Manage templates: Can build and edit templates. (roles: admin)
- Manage users: Can add, invite, edit or delete users and set their level of permissions. (roles: admin)
- Manage clients/labels: Can add, edit or delete labels/clients. (roles: admin)
- Manage brand: Can manage your brand and media libraries. (roles: admin, designer)
- Billing options: Able to manage payment details or subscription and download invoices. (roles: admin)
- Publish ads: Can download and push ads or host ads by using third-party tags. (roles: admin, marketer)
Account admins are able to update the user role of all users within your account, including other admins. For more information on how to edit user profiles please follow this link.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.