Bannerwise gives the possibility of downloading your ads in multiple file types: HTML5, AMPHTML, PNG, GIF, Animated GIF, JPG or MP4.
Please follow the steps below to find out how to download your ads:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- In the dropdown select the network you want to publish to and click on "Continue".
- You will now be able to choose and output filetype, the network specifications required, and the different ad sizes and languages you would like to include in your export.
- Once you are done, simply hit “Download”. Our platform should now start generating your ads and drop them in your download folder once completed. This process may vary depending on your browser.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.