Third-party tags (also known as 3rd party tags or 3PAS) are basically small pieces of code that load in an ad that is hosted on an ad server. They often come in handy when you, for example, are unable to upload a physical file to your network.
If want to make use of third party tags, your ads will need to be hosted in Bannerwise.
If you want to know how to export third-party tags, please follow the steps below:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- Select the network you want to get the tags for and, in the next step, click on “Get Tags” option.
Once you are done, simply hit “Get 3rd party tags”. Our platform should now start generating your third-party tags and drop them in your download folder once completed.
If you want to know more about using 3rd-party-tags and the benefits they will bring you , schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
- Why does Bannerwise host in-banner video ads?
- What is hosting and when can I use it?
- How to publish in-banner video ads?
- Export third-party tags for Google Ads
- Why are my tags showing a "Not found" message?
- How to check the settings of your third-party tag creatives?
- How to embed your ads to your website?