DISCLAIMER: Custom dynamic product ads created in Bannerwise will only work with Facebook Product Catalogs that have selected the “E-commerce” as their business type. Take a look at our guide on creating a product catalog in your Facebook Business account to learn more about the required setup.
To get started, you will need a Facebook business account, a Facebook pixel and a
product feed (Google Merchant/Retail). For the purpose of this guide, we will assume
you have these ready, and explain how to continue your work with Bannerwise.
You'r Facebook feed uses the same specifications as a Google Merchant Center retail feed. If you would like to learn more about the setup and format of the required Google Merchant Center retail feed, take a look at our help center article covering this in detail.
- Get the feed URL from your Google Merchant Center account, Content Management Systems or Feed Management Platforms.
- Log in to Bannerwise.
- Go to "Configurations" → "Dynamic" → "Add feed".
- Select Facebook from the Network dropdown.
- Enter the feed URL in the URL input box. The specifications of these feeds are based on Google Ads Retail specifications, which is why we only allow XML or CSV files hosted via URLs.
- Choose the label/client you want to add this feed to.
- Proceed to map your feed. Each reference has to be labeled as an element type or marked as “Do not import”. Each reference can either be an image, text, logo, button, or a click area. You can only select one element type per reference so take your time when mapping your feed. NOTE: You will not be required to import a link or final URL into Bannerwise but it is still required to be a part of your feed if you wish to use it in Facebook.
- Once you mapped all your elements, click “Done” You have now uploaded a Facebook feed!
You are now ready to start building your custom dynamic Facebook product ads! If you didn't find what you are looking for in this article or you are in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the support chat.