Before uploading your dynamic ads in your Google Ads campaign, make sure you have completed the following actions:
It is now time to upload your dynamic banner to Google Ads!
- On the left vertical navigation bar, click on “Campaigns”.
- Select the "dynamic campaign" you have created previously.
Make sure the business type of the dynamic ad matches the business type of the dynamic campaign.
- Select an "ad group" within this dynamic campaign.
- Click on “Ads & Extensions”.
- Click on the round blue "+ " icon and click on "Upload display ad".
- You can now drag-and-drop your .zip file or click on "Choose files to upload".
If your dynamic banners display incorrectly in the Google Ads preview, could be due to several different reasons. Take a look at our dynamic troubleshooting article to solve this.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.