Before continuing with the steps below, make sure you have done one the following actions:
- Uploaded your feed to your Google Ads account
- Connected your Google merchant center account with Google Ads
Let's start creating your dynamic campaign in Google Ads!
- Under “All campaigns”, on the left vertical navigation bar, click on “Campaigns”
- Click on the blue "+" icon to create a new campaign.
- Click on“New campaign” and select a goal you want to accomplish with your campaign from the list provided and click on "Continue".
Remember that the only campaign type that does not support custom dynamic ads is Product and Brand Consideration. If you choose the goal “Product and brand consideration” you will not be able to use your custom dynamic ad created in Bannerwise.
- Select a "Campaign type" and complete the setting that might appear depending on the option you chose. When you are finished, click on "Continue".
- You will get an overview of the campaign settings. Give your Campaign a "name" and find the expandable named “Additional setting” under the "Budget"
- You will find the option named “dynamic ads” to attach a product feed to your campaign. This feed has to be the same feed your upload to Bannerwise and used to map your dynamic ad.
- Click on "Create campaign" at the end of the page. Your dynamic campaign is now created!
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.