To use Retail business type feeds in Google Ads account, you have to link your Google Merchant Center account with your Google Ads account. Linking both accounts give you access to retail feeds located in Google merchant center and make them available in your Google Ads account. Before your start, you need to have access to your merchant center account and admin access in your Google Ads account.
Follow the steps below to link your accounts:
- Click on the "tool" icon and select "Linked Accounts".
- Click on "Google Ads".
- Under “Other Google Ads accounts” click on "Link Account".
- Fill in the "Google Ads customer ID" and click on "Send Link Request"
You can find the customer ID at the top right of any Google Ads page when you're signed in, near your email address.
- Login to your Google Ads account to approve the link request.
- Click on "Tools & Settings", then select "Linked accounts".
- Open the "Google Merchant Center" section. You can now see the accounts pending for approval.
- Click on "View details".
Review the request details. Linking the accounts doesn't grant administrative access to either account holder, and either you or the Merchant Center account holder can unlink the accounts at any time.
- Click on "Approve".
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.