This article covers the upload of your .CSV files for all feed types excluding retail feeds.
Google supports two file types for uploading feeds:
- Retail feeds have to be uploaded as an .XML, .CSV, or .TXT file via a Google merchant center account or can be added as an automated feed syncing .XML link. Read this article if you haven't linked your Google Merchant Center account with your Google Ads account yet.
- Other feed types (Custom, Education, Flight, Hotel, Rental, Jobs, Local deals, Real estate property, and Travel) have to be uploaded as a .CSV file in your Google Ads account. To learn more about different business types supported by Google, take a look at this article.
Follow the steps below to start uploading your dynamic feed to Google Ads:
- On the top right corner, click on "Tools & Settings"
- Under "Setup" category, click on "Business data"
- On the left menu, click on "Data feeds" and click on the "+" button.
- From the dropdown menu, click on "Dynamic display ad feed" and select your feed business type.
Note that if you want to use a template feed, click on “View templates” and download a template .CSV file.
- Click on "Select a file from your computer" and attach your feed file. Give your feed a name.
- Click on "Apply".
Remember to check your feed for any errors after you've uploaded it. Image or address errors may not show up for 3-4 hours.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.