Follow the steps below to easily replace fonts in your ads:
- In the ad editor, go to “All view”. The changes you make under “All view” will apply to all the sizes in your set. This will help you save some time while editing your ads.
- On the left menu, select one of the text elements.
- Click on the dropdown menu where the current font shows and click on “Manage fonts”.
- If you have to upload the new font, click on “Upload font” and select the .TTF font file you want to use from your browser. For more information about custom font specifications, have a look at this article.
- If the new font is already in the font library, simply select the font and click on “Change”.
That's it! The text element will be updated with the font you just selected.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.