In Bannerwise you’re able to upload Custom Fonts. That way you can always build ads that reflect your brand identity. Just make sure that they meet the following requirements.
- The file has to be a .ttf (TrueType Font)
- The maximum file size is 2MB
- The font has to be webfont ready
- The font has to be licensed by you
To add custom fonts to Bannerwise follow the steps below:
- In the “single view” click on the “add element” button
- Click on “Text” on the dropdown menu
- Click on “Upload font”
- Select a TrueType Font (.ttf)
- Submit the browse window
NOTE: To make sure your font is webfont ready please follow this link.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.