To create a template, you first need an ad or ad set. If you haven’t created one yet, follow the steps in this guide.
If you have already built an ad, follow the steps below:
- In the hub, click on “Manage” and click on “Ads”.
- Click on the “More” option on the right of the ad set you want and click on “Save as template”.
- Give your template a name and click on “Save template”.
Your ad is now saved as a template! Follow these steps to know where to find it:
- In the hub, click on “Manage” and click on “Templates”.
- You will find the list of templates you have saved.
In this article, you can read all you need to know about managing and working with templates.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.