If you have created a template, follow these steps to know where to find it:
- Click on “Manage” and click on “Templates”
- You will find the list of templates you have saved.
You can click on “Edit” to modify the design of a template or click on “More” to do one of the following actions:
- Duplicate: Duplicate a template and use the copy to build a new ad. It is handy to have a template with animations and element designs that you use often, to generate new ads very easily and in no time.
- Assign to folder: Assign a template to a specific folder for a better organization.
- Assign to client: Assign a template to a client and make it available in a specific workspace.
- Delete: Delete the template.
To find your templates and re-use them, you first need to save an ad set as a template. Read this article to learn how to save an ad as a template.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.