After adding your feed to Google Ads it’s time to set up a schedule. The schedule will allow Google Ads to synchronize the source feed with Google Ads. Meaning that, if a line item changes in your source feed, it will also automatically update in Google Ads. Keeping all your data up to date.
You can create a schedule by following the steps below:
- In your Google Ads account, click on "Tools & Settings".
- Click on "Business data" under Setup.
- You can now see the list of feeds. Click on the feed you’ve just added.
- In the sidebar on the left click on “Schedules”.
- Click on "New Schedule".
- Select a "source type" and select a "frequency".
- Click on "Save" when you are done.
In order to set up a schedule it is required that your feed is hosted on a server. It’s also possible to use a Google Spreadsheet. If you don’t know how to create a Google Spreadsheet from your CSV file follow the steps in this article.
We hope the information above solved your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.