Follow the steps below to import your CSV files to Google Sheets before setting up a schedule in Google Ads.
Make sure that you are logged in with the account you also use for Google Ads.
- In the browser, navigate to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets
- Click on the big plus icon on the top of your screen.
- In the menu bar click on “File” and click on "Import" in the drop down menu.
- In the modal select the tab “Upload” and click on the “Select a file from your device” button.
- Select your file and click on "Open".
- Under import location make sure that the “Replace spreadsheet” option is selected and click on “Import data”.
Now that you’ve successfully imported your data into a Google Spreadsheet you can select the "source type: Google Sheets" while setting up the schedule in Google Ads. Read this article to know how to set up a dynamic feed schedule in Google Ads step by step.
We hope the information above solved your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.