In Bannerwise you’re able to upload Custom Fonts. That way you can always build ads that reflect your brand identity. To upload your custom font to Bannerwise, the system requires a web font. To make sure your font is ready to use in ads please follow the steps below.
- Visit the Fontsquirrel website
- Click on “Upload Fonts” and search for the font you would like to convert
- Switch the settings from “Optimal” to “Expert...” to view the required settings
- Under “Font Formats” select “Truetype” (TTF) and disable all other formats
- Accept the agreement on the bottom of the page
- Click "Download your kit"
In some cases Fontsquirrel will not accept your font because the fonts owner has requested it to be blacklisted. In that case please request a licensed webfont version from your font vendor.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.