In Bannerwise it is possible to crop image assets. This comes in handy when you wish to highlight and resize a specific part of an image or if you want to change the layout of the image placeholder. Find below the different scenarios and the steps to follow:
- Open your ad set in “All view” and look at the sidebar. Click on the image you want to change.
- The image properties and other options will appear in the sidebar. Click on the “Crop” button.
Scenario 1: Highlight and resize a specific part of an image:
- Select the "Image" option to highlight what you want to show in the placeholder:
- Resize and replace the image until you get the desired layout.
- Click on "Done" when you're finished. The edited image will show in your ads.
Scenario 2: Change the layout of the placeholder.
- If you want to change the layout of the placeholder to cover more or less of your ad design, select the "Placeholder" option. This is how you can decide what part of the image will be visible.
- Resize and replace the placeholder of the image to your needs.
- Click on "Done" when you're finished. The changes will apply to your design.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.