Once you are finished building your dynamic ads, simply follow the steps below to
Step 1: Navigate back to the hub and find your custom dynamic ads under "Manage" and "Ads."
Step 2: To start the export flow find your ad set and press the "Publish" button.
Step 3: Click the "Download" button. Other options are not, yet, available.
Step 4: Select the ad sizes you would like to include in this export.
Step 5: As a final step, make sure you select HTML5 as output type and hit the export button in the bottom left.
Fallback images are still required by Google. Create some fallback images by
performing an additional export, using JPG or PNG instead of HTML5 as the
For Google Studio it is possible to preview the ads locally without establishing a connection with the feed. However, this is dummy content so not a real representation of the actual dynamic ad. To have the real preview, you must upload your ads to Google Studio.
Next step: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Studio, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: Dynamic ads for Google Marketing Platform (Studio & GCM).
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.