Once you have exported your dynamic ad set, it is time to upload it to your Studio
account. Uploading your ads to Studio will let you preview them and add them to
Step 1: Login to your Google Studio account.
Step 2: Select the tab titled “Creatives.” Select an Advertiser Name and a Campaign. The advertiser and campaign needs to be the same as the one you have added your feed in Chapter 1.
Step 3: Select "New creative".
Step 4: In the drop down menu “Format” you should have “Banner” selected. Next, select the dimensions of the ad you are uploading. Each size will have to be uploaded separately. Don't forget to give a name to your creative.
Step 5: Click “Next” to continue.
Step 6: Select your ad from your device and upload it. Once you have uploaded your ad in the correct format, click “Next”.
Step 7: Don't make any changes in the “Edit event” step and continue to Preview by
Step 8: You should now see a working preview of your ad. In the top right next to your ad preview, you have the option to refresh the preview and view a second random item from your feed. If your dynamic elements don't display, please have a look at this troubleshooting article.
Step 9: Repeat the steps in this chapter for all individual ads in your set.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Studio, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: Dynamic ads for Google Marketing Platform (Studio & GCM).
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.