In Bannerwise it is possible to create fallback images. Fallback images are static, they don’t change or get updated. You can generate a fallback image in the export by selecting JPG, PNG or GIF.
Follow the steps below to generate your fallback images:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- In the dropdown, select the network you want to publish to and click on "Continue".
- Choose "Download" from the options you see.
- Select JPG, PNG or GIF as file type and click on "download".
That's it! You now know how to generate fallback images!
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.