Your next steps are for preparing a Third-Party Measurement Implementation Request.
This is basically a spreadsheet that Google uses to manually upload your ads for you.
Step 1: Download request form.
For uploading your request, you need to download this spreadsheet. Later you will need to add this as an attachment to your request.
Step 2: Fill in all columns needed.
Filling in the details for your request needs to be done very carefully and exactly the
same as you did earlier in Google Ads. Any spelling errors or double spaces will lead to an "error" at Google and result in email conversations back and forth.
- Column A: Fill in the Campaign Name. This is the exact same name as you chose for your campaign in Google Ads.
- Column B: Fill in the Group Name. This is the exact same name as you chose for your campaign in Google Ads.
- Column C: Fill in the Placement Name. You’re free to come up with relevant names, but it is advisable to use the dimensions of each creative. This makes adding the correct third-party tags a lot easier. Mention one size/format per row
- Column D: Copy and paste the generated third-party tag in the column named “Ad Tag”. Paste one tag per row.
Step 3: Save your file as .xlsx
Now, save your spreadsheet as an .xlsx and name it. You will submit it to Google, so it is wise to include the date, brand and campaign in the file name.
For example: 01012020_Benchy_WinterAds.xlsx
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in using videos in your ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The Power of Video Ads
- Chapter 1: Creating a campaign in Google Ads for your in-banner video ads
- Chapter 2: Building your in-banner video ads in Bannerwise
- Chapter 3: Preparing your Third-Party Measurement Implementation Request
- Chapter 4: Submitting your Third-Party Measurement Implementation Request