Assets added into Brands are always visible in your libraries when creating and editing ad sets to avoid the manual work of uploading them every time you build a new ad. From the Brand level, you can rename and delete assets that have been added there. However, if you need to download brand assets, you can do it from the libraries.
Follow the steps below to know how to download brand assets:
- In the hub, select the brand you need. Remember that when you select a specific workspace, you will only see the content that belongs to that specific workspace.
- Click on "Manage" and "Ads".
- Click on "Edit" on the right menu of a set.
- Make sure you click on "Single view".
- Click on the "+" menu and select the element type you need to download.
- The library will open. Click on the "more options" icon and select "Download".
- Save the image in your device and... that's it! The asset will download.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.