To make sure your team is working with the right brand assets, set your workspace. Brand assets will always be visible in your libraries when creating and editing ad sets so you won’t need to upload the assets every time you build a new ad.
Follow the steps below to set up your workspace:
- In the hub, select your brand workspace. Remember that when you select a specific workspace, you will only see the content that belongs to that specific workspace.
- Click on “Manage” and “Brand”.
- You can upload different resources: logos, images, fonts and colors.
- On the left menu, click on the asset you want to upload, for example, “logo”.
- Upload your logos by dragging-and-dropping them, or by clicking on the “upload logo” button.
- Click on the different resources on the left menu and upload them to the workspace. To add a brand color, you can select a color using the “color picker” or type in the HEX codes (color codes) that are used for your brand colors.
- Click on “Languages” under “Settings” to add languages to your workspace. This comes in handy if you, for example, create ads for localization purposes.
- Click on “Add language” and select the languages you need.
- Click on “Done” when all assets are uploaded.
Your workspace is ready! You can now build your ads using all the assets you added!
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.