In Bannerwise, it is possible to calculate and check the estimated file size of your HTML ads before downloading them. This comes in handy to make sure the ads don’t exceed the maximum file size according to IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) and the specifications of the DSP you want to work with. Another benefit is that you will save time as you will only download your ads once their size is good to go.
Find below the steps to calculate the estimated file size of your ads:
- Click on "Manage" in the hub and select "Ads" to see the full list of ads you have created.
- Click on “publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- Click on the network you want to publish your ads with, and select "Download".
- On the upper part, you can now see the following icon. Simply click on "Calculate all" and wait until the calculation is ready.
- You are now able to see the size of each size on your ad set under the column named "File size".
Note that if you enable the retina option you need to recalculate the size again, it will increase. For more information about retina, check this article.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.