Retail feeds have to be in XML format and added as a URL. For example:
Find an example of an XML feed structure here
Step 1: Login to your Bannerwise account.
Step 2: Navigate to the top right corner to select the "Configurations" menu and click on "Dynamic".
Step 3: Select "Add Feed".
Step 4: Fill in the information for your feed. Select "Google Ads" network, choose "Retail" as feed business type and add the XML URL of your feed. Don't forget to select the currency. When everything is filled in, click on "Add feed".
The feed URL has to be the same as the one you have added to your Google Ads campaign.
If you get an error when adding your feed, take a look at the troubleshooting section of this guide.
After you’ve added your feed to Bannerwise, you will be asked to map your feed:
Step 5: By mapping your feed you are connecting your feed attributes to the correct element types in Bannerwise. Each reference has to be labeled as an element type or marked as ‘Do not import’.
There are five element types: Image, text, logo, button, and click area. Here’s an example: When you map the feed attribute "name" as a text element, you will use Bannerwise text elements for this feed attribute.
Attributes similar to URL, Destination URL, or Final URL always have to be mapped as click areas, they can not be used to trigger a click.
Please keep these rules in mind:
- Mapping your elements as an image means that it will display the source of the image set in your feed.
- Mapping your elements as a text or button will display it as text.
- Click areas are used to make your ad clickable. Always map your destination URL as a click area.
- Mapping an element incorrectly will require you to remap your feed. Check out the troubleshooting section of this guide for more information.
Next step: Creating your dynamic ads in Bannerwise.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic ads for Google Ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The power of Dynamic Remarketing.
- Chapter 1: Adding your Retail feed to Google Merchant Center account.
- Chapter 2: Creating a dynamic display campaign in Google Ads.
- Chapter 3: Adding your Google Ads Retail feed in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 4: Creating your dynamic ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 5: Exporting your dynamic ads.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to your Google Ads campaign.
- Chapter 7: Custom Dynamic Ads for Google Ads FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Custom Dynamic Ads for Google Ads Troubleshoot.