In-banner video ads can engage users and easily draw more attention to your ads than regular animated ads. In this article, we will quickly describe how to publish in-banner video on every available network.
To publish in-banner video ads follow the steps below:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- In the dropdown select the network you want to publish to.
- Click on “Get tags” button.
- Select the ad sizes you want to publish and click on “Get 3rd Party Tags”. 3rd party tags are small pieces of code that load in an ad that is served on the Ad Server. Note that to be able to generate the tags, it is necessary to add a landing page URL.
After generating the ads the browser will download a text or excel file, containing a 3rd party tag for each ad size. The tags generated by Bannerwise can be used in any available network.
Remember that to use 3rd party tags for Google Ads the steps are a bit different. Please follow this link for more information.
To publish in-banner video ads, they need to be hosted on the Bannerwise Ad Server. For more information about pricing please follow this link.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in using videos in your ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.