In order to publish in-banner video ads please follow the steps below:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- In the dropdown select “Google Campaign Manager”, “Google Studio” or “Google Display & Video 360” and click on "Continue".
- Click on the “Get tags” button
- Select the ads you want to publish and click on “Get 3rd Party Tags”. 3rd party tags are small pieces of code that load in an ad that is served on the Ad Server.
After generating the ads, the browser will download a text file, containing a 3rd party tag for each ad size. The tags generated by Bannerwise can be uploaded in any tool included in the Google Marketing Platform.
We hope the information above solved your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you!