In order to publish in-banner video ads please follow the steps below:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to publish.
- In the dropdown select “Google Campaign Manager”, “Google Studio” or “Google Display & Video 360” and click on "Continue".
- Click on the “Get tags” button
- Select the ads you want to publish and click on “Get 3rd Party Tags”. 3rd party tags are small pieces of code that load in an ad that is served on the Ad Server.
After generating the ads, the browser will download a text file, containing a 3rd party tag for each ad size. The tags generated by Bannerwise can be uploaded in any tool included in the Google Marketing Platform.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in using videos in your ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
- How to publish in-banner video Ads for Google Ads?
- How to publish in-banner video ads?
- Why does Bannerwise host in-banner video ads?