Have you sent your third-party measurement implementation request to Google Ads for your in-banner video ads and you received the following error?:
Most probably, the "Loop" property of the video element is enabled in Bannerwise. To resolve this, edit your ad set in Bannerwise and make sure only the following two properties are selected:
- Autoplay: When toggled on the video will start immediately after the ad is loaded.
- Loop with ad: When toggled on the video will replay every time the ad loops.
- Save the changes in the ad set.
- Go back to the main hub. Under "Manage" and "Ads" click on "Publish" on the in-banner video ad set you just edited.
- Update the 3rd-party-tags so the changes you made apply.
- Last step is to submit the new tags to the Google Ads 3PAS team for approval. Check this article to for more information.
We hope the information above solved your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you!