In Bannerwise it is possible to convert a non-dynnamic ad set into dynamic. Follow the steps below to know how to do this:
Step 1: From the main hub, click on "Manage" and select "Ads".
Step 2: Find the ad set you would like to convert into dynamic and click "More" and "Duplicate".
Step 3: Change the network of the duplicated ad set to Google Studio by clicking "Publish" and "Download."
Step 4: Go back to your Banners overview and click "Edit" on the ad set you duplicated.
Step 5: Click "Settings" in the top right corner and select "Dynamic".
Step 6: You will be able to see all the dynamic feeds you have uploaded and select “Choose feed” on the one you want to use.
Step 7: Select any element in the navigation bar on the left. Toggle on "Dynamic".
Step 8: From the "Reference" drop down, select the dynamic attribute that you would like to add to your element. The values in the ‘Index’ dropdown will correspond with these rulings:
- Index 1 will pull the most relevant article from the feed
- Index 2 will pull the second most relevant article from the feed, etc. To learn more about the Index and Reference of your dynamic elements, read this article.
If you have multiple product images in your template, make sure that each product image contains the same reference but a different index.
Repeat this process for all the elements you would like to make dynamic. Every click area present in the template has to be set up as a dynamic click area. Make sure that all your sizes have a click area. You can add these in the "Single View" editor.
That's it! Once your design is ready, continue to the next chapter.
Next step: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Studio, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: Dynamic ads for Google Marketing Platform (Studio & GCM).
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.