Bannerwise provides the opportunity to save your custom created banners as a template. Follow the steps below if you would like to use your custom template for a dynamic ad campaign:
Step 1: From the main hub, navigate to "Create" and click on "Display ads".
Step 2: Select "Create dynamic ads".
Step 3: Select the feed you would like to use. After selecting a feed you cannot switch to a feed for a different network.
Step 4: Select now "Create from template" as we will build the ads from a custom template.
Step 5: On the dropdown menu, select "Custom templates". You will see the templates you've created. Click the one you want to work with.
Step 6: Select the sizes you want to have in your ad set and give a name to your ad set. The ad editor will now open.
Step 7: Select the elements in your template that you would like to make dynamic. From the menu on the left, and toggle on "dynamic".
Step 8: From the "Reference" drop down, select the dynamic attribute that you would like to add to your element. The values in the ‘Index’ dropdown will correspond with these rulings:
- Index 1 will pull the most relevant article from the feed
- Index 2 will pull the second most relevant article from the feed, etc. To learn more about the Index and Reference of your dynamic elements, read this article.
If you have multiple product images in your template, make sure that each product image contains the same reference but a different index.
Repeat this process for all the elements you would like to make dynamic. Every click area present in the template has to be set up as a dynamic click area. Make sure that all your sizes have a click area. You can add these in the "Single View" editor.
That's it! Once your design is ready, continue to the next chapter.
Next step: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Studio, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: Dynamic ads for Google Marketing Platform (Studio & GCM).
- Chapter 1: Adding your feed to Google Studio.
- Chapter 2: Adding your Google Studio feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 3: Creating your dynamic ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 4: Exporting your ads for Google Studio.
- Chapter 5: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Studio.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to Google Campaign Manager.
- Chapter 7: Dynamic ads Google Studio FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Dynamic ads Google Studio Troublehoot.