After uploading your feed to your Google Ads account you can set up a dynamic
campaign and add your custom dynamic ads created in Bannerwise. Below you will find the steps that outline how to create a dynamic campaign in your Google Ads account.
Step 1: Login to your Google Ads account. Under “All campaigns”, on the left vertical navigation bar, click on “Campaigns”.
Step 2: Click on“New campaign” and select a goal you want to accomplish with your campaign from the list provided and click on "Continue".
Remember that the only campaign type that does not support custom dynamic ads is Product and Brand Consideration. If you choose the goal “Product and brand consideration” you will not be able to use your custom dynamic ad created in Bannerwise.
Step 3: After you’ve selected a goal, you can select a campaign type. Select ‘Display’.
Step 4: Next, you will get an overview of the campaign settings. Give your campaign a name and find the expandable named "additional settings" right below the budget settings.
Step 5: Find and select the option "Dynamic ads", check the box "Use a data feed for personalised ads" and select your product feed from the list to add it to your campaign. This feed has to be the same feed you will upload to Bannerwise.
Step 6: Click on "Create campaign" at the end of the page. Your dynamic campaign is now created!
Next step: Adding your non-Retail feed to Bannerwise.
If you want to know more about this feature and are interested in publishing dynamic Ads for Google Ads, schedule a meeting with our Customer Success Manager. We will provide you with the next steps and all you need to know.
CONTENT OF THIS GUIDE:
- Introduction: The power of Dynamic Retargeting
- Chapter 1: Adding your non-Retail feed to Google Ads.
- Chapter 2: Creating a dynamic display campaign in Google Ads.
- Chapter 3: Adding your non-Retail feed to Bannerwise.
- Chapter 4: Creating your dynamic ads in Bannerwise.
- Chapter 5: Exporting your dynamic ads.
- Chapter 6: Uploading your dynamic ads to your Google Ads campaign..
- Chapter 7: Custom Dynamic Ads for Google Ads FAQ.
- Chapter 8: Custom Dynamic Ads for Google Ads Troubleshoot.