As you might know, before uploading your ads into your AdForm campaign, you can preview and test them to make sure they behave as desired. If you want to know how to preview them, follow the steps in this article.
If you are happy with the result you get in https://studio.adform.com/ you can directly push those ads to your AdForm campaign and avoid the hassle of uploading the ads manually once again.
Follow the steps below to know how to achieve this:
- Simply click on "Upload Banner to Ad Server" icon on the top right.
- If you are not logged in AdForm yet, you will get the following message. Simply click on "Login" to make sure you can push your ads.
- The list of available clients and campaigns will be visible now. Before choosing a client and the campaign, please sync with your Adform account first by pressing on synchronization icon:
- After you select the client and campaign simply click on "Upload" and the banners will be uploaded to the campaign automatically.
- Go now to your AdForm campaign. The ads you just pushed will be available.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.