In Bannerwise you can build ads for social networks. There are three different options to build social ads: static, video, and dynamic (supported only for Facebook).
In this article, you can find the steps to create your static social ads. Static social ads are not animated, they work as a static image. For that reason, if you choose "static ad" no timeline will show in the ad editor and you won't be able to add any effects to the elements in your design.
- In the hub, click on "Create" and click on "Social ads".
- Click on "Create static ads".
- Click on "Create from scratch".
- Select the social network you are going to build your static ads for. We will choose Facebook as an example. Click on "Continue".
- Select now the sizes your set will include. You can see the label "Image Ad" at the bottom part of the sizes. It means that the ads will behave as static images, not animated. Click on "Continue".
- Add a name to your set and click on "Done".
That's it! You can now start building your static social ad by selecting the "+" menu on the left and adding the different elements you want to add to your design. As mentioned above, for social static ads there is no timeline and no options to add any effects or animations.
Note that static social ads can only be published as PNG, MP4, and Animated GIF.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.