In Bannerwise it is possible to build ads for both display and social channels. That doesn’t mean you need to build individual sets per channel, in fact, it is possible to build one set, a master set, that includes all the sizes you need for the campaign resulting in reducing working time by easily scaling ads.
Following the steps below, you will learn how to create your master set and publish the sizes for the different networks you need.
- In the hub, click on "Create" and click on "Display ad".
- Click on "Create standard ads".
- Select the display network you want to work with and click on "Continue".
- Click on "Create from scratch".
- Click on "Add size". It is now time to add the social sizes you need in your master set: 1080x1080, 1280x720, 720x1280... Add a name to your custom size, it's width and height, and click on "Add custom size".
- Your social sizes will be added at the bottom of the screen and you can select it to use it while building your ads.
That's it! This is how you can add your social sizes into your display ads and build your master set.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.