In Bannerwise it is possible to add custom sizes to your ads not only to an already existing ad sets, but also during the flow of creating a new set.
Follow the steps below to know how to add custom sizes in the creating flow:
- In the hub, click on "Create" and click on "Display ad".
- Click on "Create standard ads".
- Select the network you want to work with and click on "Continue".
- Click on "Create from scratch".
- Click on "Add size".
- Add a name to your custom size, it's width and height and click on "Add custom size".
- Your custom size will be added at the bottom of the screen and you can select it to use it while building your ads.
That's it! This is how you can add your custom sizes in the creating flow and make sure you can build the ads in all the sizes you need. Note that you can add as many sizes as you want.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.