Did you get the following message trying to upload your dynamic ad in Google ads? This normally occurs when your ad has click layers and a landing page URL added in Bannerwise.
Remember that for Google Ads, click layers are added directly in Google Ads and not in Bannerwise.
To solve this and get your ad accepted in Google Ads, remove the following content from your ad:
Non-dynamic click layers:
You can remove them by selecting them from the timeline of your ad and pressing “Delete” on your keyboard.
Landing page URL:
- Click on "Settings" and "Export".
- Click on "Edit all".
- Remove the landing page URL and press "Apply to all".
- Click on "Save Changes".
Export your ads again once everything is removed and upload the new files in Google Ads.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.
- Google Ads: "The ad contains an unsupported file type"
- Google Ads: Dynamic text elements don't show correctly in the preview.
- How to make sure your ads will work for Google Ads?
- Google Ads: "Your HTML file isn't a valid AMPHTML ads document."
- Google Ads: "The HTML5 ad is a custom layout for a different ad format"