When you work with 3rd-party tags in Bannerwise, you have to upload the ads to the Bannerwise server to make sure they will work once they are published. If your ads are not uploaded in our server, you will get a “Not Found” message when uploading the tags in your network or testing them.
Follow the steps below to avoid any error and work with 3rd-party-tags:
- Click on “Manage” in the hub and click on “Ads”.
- Click on “Publish” on the right of the ad set you want to upload to the server.
- In the dropdown select the network you want to publish to and click on "Continue".
- Click on “Generate”.
- Click on “Update ad set”.
- You can now select all the sizes you want to upload to the server.
This is a very important step: Only the sizes that are selected and uploaded in the server will work when you generate the tags. If you skip a size and you only generate the tags afterward, the tags won’t work.
- Click on "Generate 3rd party tags".
- You will receive a .txt document with the tags in your device.
Your ads will update the already published ads on the Ad Server and after that, new 3rd party tags will be generated.
You don’t have to re-assign the 3rd party tags in your campaign if you’ve already done that. The ads will update automatically.
We hope the information above solved your question. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.