With Bannerwise, you can set up your own workspace for both localization and brand identity purposes, but you can also set up specific workspaces for your clients and achieve the same goals.
Workspaces are used to store a brand’s assets. Workspaces are great to keep all assets organized and available per brand/label you work with. The assets added in the workspace will always be available in the ad editor. This will make sure your team is working with the right brand assets.
Follow the steps below to set up your workspace:
- In the hub, select your client's brand workspace. Remember that when you select a specific workspace, you will only see the content that belongs to that specific workspace.
- Click on “Manage” and “Brand”.
- You can upload different resources: logos, images, fonts and colors.
- On the left menu, click on the asset you want to upload, for example, “logo”.
- Upload the logos of your client's brand by dragging-and-dropping them, or by clicking on the “upload logo” button.
- Click on the different resources on the left menu and upload them to the workspace. To add a brand color, you can select a color using the “color picker” or type in the HEX codes (color codes) that are used for your client's brand colors.
- Click on “Languages” under “Settings” to add languages to your client's workspace. This comes in handy if your client, for example, asks you to create ads for localization purposes.
- Click on “Add language” and select the languages you need.
- Click on “Done” when all assets are uploaded.
Your client's workspace is ready! You can now build ads using all the assets you added in this specific workspace!
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.