One of the many benefits of Bannerwise is to use custom templates to build new ads. By doing so, you can save time and get brand new ads in no time. Your custom templates can include the design and animations you use recurrently, meaning that you don’t need to create them from scratch every time you build a new ad.
Follow the steps below to build a new ad set using a custom template:
- In the hub, click on "Create" and click on "Display ad".
- Click on "Create standard ads".
- Select the network you want to work with and click on "Continue".
- Click on "Create from template".
- On the right, click on "All templates" and click on "Custom templates" to see your own templates.
- Select the custom template you want to use in your new ad set.
- Select the sizes and click on "Continue".
- Give a name to your ad set and click on "Done".
This is all! You now see the custom template you have chosen and you can start editing it.
Simply select the different elements in the design and make the changes. For images and logos, for example, you can use the button “Replace”. For text elements, you will need to type the new text.
Remember that editing the ad from “All view” allows you to edit all sizes at once.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.