Did you get the following message trying to upload your ad in Google Ads? This normally occurs when you download one single ad size from Bannerwise and you upload that same .zip in Google Ads.
To solve this and get you ad accepted in Google Ads, follow these steps:
- Open the .zip file you get from Bannerwise.
- Select the content of the folder and click on the right mouse button.
- Select “Compress Items” to create a new .zip file.
- Upload the manually generated .zip file to Google Ads
Remember that Google Ads only supports the following file types: CSS, .JS, .HTML, .GIF, .PNG, .JPEG and .SVG
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.
- How to make sure my ads will work for Google Ads?
- How to preview a dynamic banner for Google Ads?
- How to upload a dynamic banner set to Google Ads?
- Why are my dynamic ads not uploading to Google Ads?
- Google Ads: Dynamic text elements don’t show correctly in the preview.
- Google Ads: "The HTML5 ad is a custom layout for a different ad format"