Before following the steps below, have ready a spreadsheet including the correct feed information.
Follow the steps below to convert your spreadsheet in an URL:
- Open your spreadsheet and click on “File”.
- From the dropdown menu, click on “Publish to the web”.
- Select the spreadsheet you want to convert to URL in the first dropdown menu and click on “CSV” in the second dropdown menu.
- Click on “Publish”.
You will now get the URL that you can use to upload your feed in Bannerwise! Read this article to upload your DPA Facebook feed in Bannerwise.
Make sure that the option “Automatically republish when changes are made” is enabled. You can find this option clicking on "File" > "Publish to the web” once the URL is created.
You are almost there! The last settings you need to change are after clicking on "Share" on the top right corner:
- Click on "Change link to..."
- Select now the last option "Anyone with the link" and click on "Done".
This is it! You now know how to convert a spreadsheet into a URL and make it public.
We hope the information in this article was useful. If there is anything else we can help you with, and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat.