NOTE: Not all networks allow click areas. In order to follow the steps below, you must use a network that allows click areas.
Some design require you add multiple click areas for example, when you are advertising multiple products in one ad.
To add multiple click areas to your ads follow the steps below:
- Click areas are added from the "add element button" in the scene:
- Click on the "+" button and select "click area" from the dropdown menu
- You will now be able to place the "click area" element wherever you want in your ad.
- Enter the URL in the property panel on the right side of the screen
- If you want to add another click area please repeat the steps above
Remember that if you have added a click area and a landing page URL to your ads, click area's URL will overwrite the landing page URL.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.