Bannerwise allows you to set a default language per client or brand. Setting a default language will automatically add the selected language as the original language when creating a new ad set for the specific bran or client. This is a very useful option, for example, to avoid selecting the original language every time you build a new ad set.
NOTE: If not specified otherwise, the default language will always be English.
Please follow the steps below if you want to set a language as default:
- In the hub, select the client or label you would like to change the default language for.
- Click on“Manage” and click on “Brand”
- Click on “Languages” on the left menu. You should now see an overview of all the languages you have added to this client/label.
- Click on the three-dot dropdown menu of the language you would like to select a default and click on “Set as default”
NOTE: You are only able to change the default language if you have two or more languages added to your client or label. If you want to know how to add another language, please read this article.
- Click on "Done" once you have selected the new language as default.
We hope the information in this article was useful to achieve your goal. If there is anything else we can help you with and you couldn't find it in our help center, don't hesitate to contact us by chat. We are always ready to help you.